Ads 468x60px

Labels

agama (26) akhir (1) akhlak (17) Aku (38) baru (2) ibadah (7) idea (1) perkongsian (40) puisi (5) tafsir (8) Zikr (31)

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Thoughts sometimes is true

Hi, today i will be writing in english as it is on my own will. Writing in english are so much fun but i also need to consider the right and proper sentence to be used in order for the readers to understand completely what i'm talking about in this post. It is recommandable for the readers to assume the article is for sharing and not for marking or commenting purposes. 

This time i wan't to share with you some thoughts that really make my mind puzzled. It is the thoughts that came from your mind which assume your surrounding to be as right as your presumption but its not. Then a certain things occur immediately on the spot such that the occurence implements the right desicion to be made instead of following your instinct. Even though it take time to think of it, but it surely can increase your level of critical thinking and communication skills.

Try not to hope that this can occur to you because this thing completely depends on your tendency to change. If you refuse to change to a better person in life than the act will give you no means and thus this lead to time abuse which is not good for yourself. Keep in mind that not all things occur with means that it wants to guide you, it is Allah SWT who choose you to be in that place in that certain time, thus do not hesitate to say Alhamdulillah.

Three is an event that i wan't to share with you. it depends on yourself to think thorough the events about what the goods of the events and what it seems to make you wan't to change throughout the events.One day when i am in the musalla at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Melor, the place where we muslims pray, i feel the need to be alone at that time. That time i was at form three and i had finished my pmr. just waiting for vacation and spend the time solely in hostels doing various things regardless of its significance. My emotion mixed at that time. its the feeling where something important lose from your side, something close and warm but you can't see and detect it with mere eyes. i am really silent that night and my friends know not to made the thing worse so they also shut their mouth. After isyak prayer, the form three students are required to go study at their classrooms, but even after the pmr is gone the rule does not change. The students go to their classroom where they can do anyhing they want. As for me, my mood keep declining drastically, so i secretly go upstairs to the hostel and take the chance of being alone to skip the rule of need to go to the classroom. At first i feel nothing and go dependently towards my room at the third floor.

The scenery was dark but still the lights from the canteen are just enough for me to see my surroundings. i make my step approaching my room where the luxury of resting lies waiting in my bed. i will absolutely do anything when it goes to sleeping. Suddenly, a strange air blows my cheek, the air was so heavy that time. my ear heared a whisper of familiar voice reciting surah Al Ikhlas. initially i thought it was my friend's prank so i called out their names but no one answered. i know that no one are there excepts me. This make me nervous and fear. Then i feel a sudden grap from nowhere beside my back just like a human put his hand beside my back. i feel really damn terrified and rushed to my classroom where my friends are playing and joking around. i tell them my story. some of them joke with it but i know my friend, he wants to comfort me with his jokes. so i feel a bit calm that time. Tommorow evening i received a phone call from my dad. 

The call was from my mother, she tell me that my grandfather had gone yesterday evening. The news are shocking and sad. My grandfather is my teacher of Quran. Without him i won't be able to learn the recitation of Quran and how to read them in a right manner. He was so reliable teacher and i really liked him a lot. The last surah i read to him is surah Al Ikhlas, where it was the first time i finished recite Quran whole. This make me remeber the event i faced yesterday. it just make sense that my grandfather missed me and wan't to remind me not to leave Quran aside. May Allah SWT bless him. Amin,, =') 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates