Ads 468x60px

Labels

agama (26) akhir (1) akhlak (17) Aku (38) baru (2) ibadah (7) idea (1) perkongsian (40) puisi (5) tafsir (8) Zikr (31)

Thursday 19 December 2013

COLD AIR - zakiran ab razak



I feel the air
It is so cold, shivers me whole
Sometime freshens as it blows
Sometimes sadden when me alone
The heart is weak no one know
I done anything in comfort zone
Non-other than sin hard to atone
It is possible for another round
That it will happen, surely be gone

Air lick my cheeks
It is so cold, trembling me whole
At times it scares as it blusters
At times just fine when I wrote
The though just came no one know
In the mind looking for a chance to show
What’s inside me, a shy monster?
Frightened cat just see it goes
That it will happen, surely be gone

Exhale the air then it flows
It is so cold, freezes me whole
Where is the warmth
Where is the charcoal
Where is the love
How can’t I feel a thing
How can the air be so cold?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates