Ads 468x60px

Labels

agama (26) akhir (1) akhlak (17) Aku (38) baru (2) ibadah (7) idea (1) perkongsian (40) puisi (5) tafsir (8) Zikr (31)

Saturday 19 October 2013

A Friend In Heart-puisi rekaan di matrikulasi


Yes,
I am amused
By a Friend
of mine
Not too cold
Just warm
giving the prefect
treat for
the bleeds
of my heart

Yes,
He is already
crowned in
the throne
of my beam
even through
you're just
a simple nobody
with somewhat
special love
as friends
you carried along






Yes
If I could
If I should
If I would
to be friends
with a tie
that never ends
is a pleasure
that even
wealth can't give

Yes,
I feel poor
without you
that cherish happiness
totally true
from me
I liked you
to the fullest
In my eyes
It is the gift
From Him
The Almighty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates